Wills Point Chamber – Live. Work. Play.
That is exactly what will happen when you join the community that is the Wills Point Chamber. The Wills Point Chamber has a brand new voice – the voice of the community – and we’d like to welcome you to raise your voice and become a member. Unlike many chambers of commerce, Wills Point Chamber prides itself on making your member benefits truly tangible, and our NEWLY DESIGNED web site is an exceptional avenue to do just that. From search engine optimized listings on our web site to banner ads with links to your sites or social media profiles (see membership levels for more details) to the opportunity to share your story through articles, photos and event submissions, our community-driven portal rivals the best in the nation.
We invite you to join us in sharing with the rest of East Texas what an exceptional place Wills Point is for doing business, enjoying life and raising a family. As a chamber member, you become an ambassador of your community, and you can never have too many ambassadors. Join us!
You can also call (903) 873-3111 or stop by our office on 4th street!
2013 Executive Board:
· Chairman – Bobbi Byford, TVEC
· Vice Chairman – Greg Ellis, Fairway Shoes
· Treasurer – John Frazier, Attorney
· Secretary –
2013 Board of Directors:
· Kipp Wingo, Van Zandt Animal Care Center
· Tina Rosamond, Murrey Motors.
· Doug Bass, Bass Productions
· Stan Brown, City Barber Shop
· Dean Ouimet, Lone Star Grill
· Mary Russell, Crestwood
· Becky Thompson – Edward Jones Investments
· Royce Pollard, My Credit Union
2013 Chamber Staff:
· Jennifer Ross, President
2013 Chamber Volunteer:
· Gene Epperson
Contact the Chamber:
Mail: PO Box 178, Wills Point, Texas 75169